General Talk for Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Talk for Games

Talk About Anything Game related

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
360freak
~webmaster~
~webmaster~
360freak

Male Number of posts : 20
Favorite Game : Red vs. Blue land orrrrr Blood Gulch
Friends On The Website : uhhh, super secret spy man!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Roleplaying Game
LEVEL:
This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Left_bar_bleue73/73This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Empty_bar_bleue  (73/73)
Inventory:
Race: Lizardfolk

This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Empty
PostSubject: This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you   This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:38 am

Everyone, save my avatar as, then go to my pictures and zoom in to the

inside of the left rear tire, whoever finds out what it says, wins some clan points. I will tell Bob and Ritual tommorrow, but they can not win anyway. It is frick'n awsome guys!!!!!

Hint: What you are looking for is from RedvsBlue and it is from the early episodes

I cant belive this, im so happy
Back to top Go down
360freak
~webmaster~
~webmaster~
360freak

Male Number of posts : 20
Favorite Game : Red vs. Blue land orrrrr Blood Gulch
Friends On The Website : uhhh, super secret spy man!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Roleplaying Game
LEVEL:
This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Left_bar_bleue73/73This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Empty_bar_bleue  (73/73)
Inventory:
Race: Lizardfolk

PostSubject: True contest instructions   This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:46 am

Disreguard that guys, sorry it wont fit, Instead go to roosterteeth.com, scroll down to where it says "Episode 84 for the public," click on the first Journal, then create an account if you dont have one. Finally, click on "check inside the left rear tire" (which is where you look, Duh) And find what your looking for. Do not post the answer, If you find out what it is PM me. I am stupid.....it says the answer somewere.....anyway first one to PM me gets prizes! yay!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper Buggy
Racewarkingdom Mentor
Racewarkingdom Mentor
Reaper Buggy

Male Number of posts : 93
Favorite Game : Taking Over The World
Friends On The Website : Peoples
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Roleplaying Game
LEVEL:
This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Left_bar_bleue1/1This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Inventory:
Race: Druid

PostSubject: Re: This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you   This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 4:37 am

I think I got the answer but I don't get it since I don't understand Red vs. Blue
Back to top Go down
http://rwk2.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-bin/rwk.cgi?swimsuitReaper_B
Reaper Buggy
Racewarkingdom Mentor
Racewarkingdom Mentor
Reaper Buggy

Male Number of posts : 93
Favorite Game : Taking Over The World
Friends On The Website : Peoples
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Roleplaying Game
LEVEL:
This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Left_bar_bleue1/1This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Inventory:
Race: Druid

PostSubject: Re: This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you   This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 am

I LIKE RED VS BLUE

Where did everyone go?
Back to top Go down
http://rwk2.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-bin/rwk.cgi?swimsuitReaper_B
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you   This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the one to look at!!!!!You must or i will punsh you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Talk for Games :: USER REQUEST :: RED VS BLUE-
Jump to: